Friday, November 21, 2014

coming soon...ish.


so it turns out i decided to bury the last seven years of my life in an unmarked desert grave. i know i said i wouldn't, but we all knew that was hilarious lie.

so pauvre is officially under construction/closed for renovations/entering odinsleep. goodbye crypt of shame! hello... womb of pride?

i'll be back soon with mind-blowing (vaguely interesting) new content and some of pauvre's (less shameful) greatest hits.

thank you for your continued support of my mad ravings.
love so pauvre

3 comments :

Trees said...

Come back soon So Pauvre! I miss you already xox

Unknown said...

Butbutbut --- how will I soothe myself with your hilariousness if your archives are gone?!

<3 tK

Nid said...

Whoah. You know I always support whatever crazy decisions you make in the middle of the night, possibly on sleep aids. This is YOUR blog, you do as LEAKY pleases! Although I will miss the adventures of supernid.